Dog Obedience Training School in Maryland
– Peggy K. and "Bella", Carroll County,Maryland
Bella and I will forever be in your debt for keeping us together… Thank you so much!
– Josie and "Mick", Baltimore County, Maryland
I no longer feel like we “might have to give him away”.
– The O'Rourkes, Baltimore County, Maryland
Just a million thanks to you and Peter. We are so pleased and really can’t wait to spread the word!
– Patrick and "Hulk", Baltimore County, Maryland
Hulk is doing good! He’s not ‘perfect’ but he’s doing a great job of letting people just walk on by! Thanks!
– Adam, Emily and "Leo" Howard County, Maryland
“I consider all this pretty awesome for a ‘ferocious’ pit bull”. Linda–Just wanted to update you on Leo. Everyone who meets him says that he is the most well-behaved dog they have ever met.
– Kimberly and "Tucker" Harford County, Maryland
Your direction and training blew me away! I was amazed at how much we both learned!
– Patricia and "Ollie" Washington, D.C.
I am truly enjoying Ollie now, and even Jon had to admit that he’s actually fun to have around! Thank you!
– Robin, "Divot" and "Flash", Harrisburg, PA.
Once again we had another Superbowl party on Sunday. We got so many comments on how well the boys behaved!
– Teresa and "Sammy", Harford County, Maryland
I think little by little he is becoming more relaxed and gaining trust with strangers. He’s not perfect with this, but he has definitely gotten better!
– Dawn and "Scrappy", Brooklyn, New York
Your training methods are top notch, the behavior change in Scrappy far exceeded my expectations going into the training!
– Marion and "Beau", York, PA
Linda, Beau has had such a breakthrough today! Beautiful, long sit-stays and down-stays!
– Franklin, Anne and "Teddy", Adams County, PA
We were about to give up hope with his obnoxious and aggressive behavior! I have to hand it to you for doing what could “not be done” with Teddy!
– Jamie and "Brodie", Harford County, Maryland
Never ever before has he walked like this. Let me repeat, never before. I am so proud!
– The Christopher Family, Hanover, Pennsylvania
I don’t know what we were thinking when we adopted Jake! We were so close to taking him back to the shelter we got him from until our neighbors told us to call you! Thanks!
– Elizabeth W. and "Sam", Newport, Rhode Island
It terrified my uneducated self at first but thanks to you I learned a lot about e-collars. I am SO glad we did it. To see Sam playing in our yard without a leash without me worrying she will be dead when she runs into the street is beautiful! It was a real godsend for our “bolter”. Thanks Linda!